Hello everyone, I'm back. Medically speaking I am doing pretty fabulous. I made it through the surgery. i am recovering pretty fast and I am able to do a little more each day. I was surprised by the level of pain I experienced while in the hospital and my first week home. It was much more painful that i imagined, but that is in the past now. In addition, I did not realize how much after care i would need with my various cuts and stitches, but that too will pass. My mom has been taking care of me and i know that I would not have made it through this without her. I also realize that I do know myself well and as I suspected this has been the most emotionally difficult part of cancer treatment. i struggled at times with the chemo and wrapping my head around having cancer but those were minor. I am trying to slowly deal with everything, but it is very difficult and exhausting. i am planning to go to NC for a few weeks to recover there. i don't think I can stand to be...
Comments